"One joy scatters a hundred griefs" ~~Chinese Proverb~~


Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Day after Christmas (AKA "baba's" bday)

We had a great time celebrating baba's (dad's) b-day 2day..get to do it again for me 2morrow..lol..enjoy the pics!

Good morning sunshine =) (sissy took this pic..she makes me laugh!) Happy b-day baba..im wearing the outfit u wanted me 2 wear..hehe

Daddy and sissy took me to play in the Swan Room after breakfast

It's rough playing..but someones gotta do it =)
yay mommy came in to play then sissy went upstairs to get some peace and quite!
oooo i AM pretty...i love this mirror =P


**proof that dad has been in China waayyy 2 long..he's kissing Elvin our guide hehe**


Dad's surprise cake brought in my yours truly..lol

we had a fun little celebration!

Sissy gave me my first taste of cake icing..not bad...lol

**Chloe LOVES music and 2nite me and mom put on ms. new booty (chloe LOVES it) and "danced" with her..sooo adorable we made dad video it..hehe..so here it is im not sure if u will be able to hear the music very good but look at that giggle..yea that kid is sooo cute!

11 comments:

sandylpc said...

By the time you get this, it will probably be your birthday there, Lindsey! Happy 19th!!! I'm loving getting to share your experiences. What a wonderful scrapbook for you and Chloe!

Wannell Willard said...

Hey,
It's me again. I love the video, and I could hear the music when I turned up the volume on my actual computer. Looks like Chloe is gonna be a dancer....so look out Chuck, another daddy-daughter duet. Lindsey, you are teaching Chloe the american way of give me 5. That is so cute.

amanda said...

loved the video of the girls dancing.. happy birthday to chuck. cant wait to see yall. amanda

amanda said...

linz, happy birthday.. cant wait for mason to see you everytime i play a video and he hears your voice he comes in her.. take care..

Unknown said...

IT'S A SAD DAY WHENEVER CHUCK IS HAVING TO KISS ELVIS OR WHATEVER HIS HIS NAME IS. THAT POOR MAN PROBABLY CAN'T WAIT FOR CHUCK'S DEPARTURE FLIGHT! i'M GLAD TO SEE CHLOE HAS GOT THE GROVE GOIN ON.
LISA

Nana said...

Looks like a good time at the B-day party.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LINDSEY! WE LOVE YOU!!!

nana, pop & aunt deb

C's Mom said...

Great pics, girl! I gotta say I'm a real fan of the one with Baba kissin' Elvin! Heehee :0)

OziMum said...

Happy Birthday Baba! Grogeous photos, love the video!!!

I just love Chloe's cheeks!

LALISA CARPENTER said...

Everyone at Spindale Family Practice are loving the pictures and cannot wait until Chloe comes in the office so they can love on her. You're in the home stretch now, I know you are excited about coming home. Happy Birthday Chuck and Lindsey.

Catherine said...

Happy Birthday Chuck! Looks like you and your precious girls had lots of fun!

Boogie Baby Chloe! :o)

SUSAN said...

Well hello everyone,and hope you Chuck,and Lindsey had a Happy B.D. WOW, what a B.D. gift. I don't think anyone can top that gift, truly sent from God. Your family is soooo blessed in many, many ways. Oh by the way, Pam & Lindz, I am not sure if you will remember or not, but that lady at T.E., That once lived in China , you talked to her when Lindz came to T.E. to do the presentation, for Chloe's adoption,I let her see the pix of Chloe & she was overjoyed for your family, after living there for so long. I gave her your blogger. She said the babies in China are very intelligent; we all know she has a family whose pretty smart, already.. he he I am glad you guys are not in Alaska, Chuck would be rubbing noses... everyone is so happy to see all the pix!!! Cant wait to see all of you all, please hurry home...we cant wait!!!! We have fallen in love with Chloe, I know nana.poppy,and Aunt Deb are counting the hours until you come home to NC, where your family awaits you. There are so many people, waiting for your safe return..may the Lord protect,guide, and bring all 4 of you home safely..love aunt Susan