"One joy scatters a hundred griefs" ~~Chinese Proverb~~


Saturday, December 16, 2006

We.Are.In.Beijing!!

Well after a very LOONNNGG 12 hr flight we have finally arived in Beijing along with 4 other CWA families who are soooo nice =) (its about 8:30pm Sat. night here). The flight wasen't too bad, we got to watch movies and t.v shows to pass the time but are just soo happy to finally be in China. It is sooooooo cold in Beijing, and the wind is just unbelievable. Once we arrived at the hotel we got to rest for about an hourWe just got finished eating dinner with the other families and our guide and are headed to bed..geez im SOOO tired its not even funny! Tomorrow is a BUSY day, starting at 7:30 eating breakfast at our hotel with the other families then our guide is taking us all to the famous Great Wall of China and Forbidden City, then we will have one last night without our sweet Chloe because Monday is FOREVER FAMILY DAY!! Can't wait, it's still so surreal to me that we are actually in China after all this time! I miss everyone at home SOOO much and can't wait for all my family and friends to meet Chloe!! Well until later cyber hugs!!



10 comments:

Deb said...

Great pictures - keep them coming!
Can't wait to see some from the Great Wall...
later,
aunt deb

amanda said...

glad you had a safe trip. keep sending pictures and updates im so excited for yall. we love ya .. chad amanda mason

C's Mom said...

So glad you arrive safe and sound!

Unknown said...

You should have an awesome time at the Great Wall! Hopefully you'll go to the place were you can ride a slide down from the top. Keep the posts coming!

MFJ said...

Sounds like you guys a good trip...
keep the posts coming. I can't wait to see Chloe!!!!

Robin said...

Glad to see you made it to China safely.. Can't wait to see your pictures of Chloe!

Unknown said...

BELEIVE IT OR NOT I HAVE FIGURED OUT HOW TO GET ON THIS THING BY MYSELF.I TALKED TO NANA AND SHE SAID YA'LL MIGHT BE A LITTLE CHILLY!!! I WILL BE CHECKING IN SEVERAL TIMES A DAY SO KEEP ME POSTED.TELL CHUCK THE PIONSETTE WAS GREAT !!!

marybcole said...

Hey Chuch,Pam,and Lindz. I know yall are having a great time and I know you can't wait to get Chloe. We love yall,
Mary and Catherine

Catherine said...

Hey Lindsey,

It's around noon in China on Monday right now and you're probably quite close to receiving Chloe!!! You have been on my heart and in my prayers often today.

Looking forward to hearing more when you're able to post!

Praying for you and sweet Chloe!

Catherine

Campbells said...

Hey Chuck,Pam, Lindsey
I just wanted to send you all my love and let you know that I am praying for you to have a wonderful trip. Can't wait to meet Chloe..
Lots of love
Karen