"One joy scatters a hundred griefs" ~~Chinese Proverb~~


Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Pretty in Pink

Today has been very interesting to say the least...Chloe is starting to feel better so thats good! We went to the Civil Affairs Office round 2 pm for the last time to get some legal things finalized then off to the police station to get Chloe's offical Visa picture made and now we are resting (Chloe is snoozing) and then i think we are going with the Newsome family to Lucys and maybe to shop some!! Well enjoy todays pics...


Matching sisters =)
Happy family of four
Love love the outfit my big sissy bought me!


A building in Guangzhou


views from the town and apartments



This is what Chloe thinks of the bus and buildings...boring!

Resting after a long afternoon out

I think we have a futre Olympic gymnast here..lol..she LOVES doing splits!

I told you she was a sleeping angel! (look at the shirt!)

Oh yea i about forgot Chloe wants me to tell you that today is one of her special friends Madison's 1st birthday (Madison and Chloe were at the same orphanage and her big bro and me have been chillin during this trip..lol) we all got cake in honor of her special day..so HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY MADISON MEI!! LOOKING FORWARD TO PLAYING WITH YOU 2NITE!!LOVE YOU LOTS! CHLOE MADISON XIAN!


Madison (in green) and Chloe (yellow) right after Gotcha day!!

4 comments:

amanda said...

love the pink outfits. everyone looks so happy cant wait to see ya take care.. amanda

OziMum said...

I'm such a twit! I was thinking, gee, it's weird that Lindsey hasn't posted... but I'm the goose that didn't "blogline" this webaddress!!! GGggrrr!!! So... I've just been catching up - Love Love Love the pics! Chloe Madison is a gem. Especially cute in all the clothes her big sis has picked out for her!!!
Congrats guys! You FINALLY have your baby daughter/sister in your arms.

Unknown said...

hey,
sounds like everything is going great for you. I'm glad she's finally eating for you. She going to fit right in our click. ha!ha!
She looks peaceful sleeping in chucks arms.keep the pics coming
love ya'll
lisa

Sandra said...

Ok, you have me in tears just seeing that your family is finally all united! Chloe is absolutely adorable!